Learn French > French lessons and exercises > French test #52445
> Other French exercises on the same topics: Jobs | Find the word [Change theme]
> Similar tests: - Métiers-Lexique FLE - FLE : Vocabulaire-Métiers - Trades-vocabulary - Alphabet and trades - At thecircus - Trades 1-vocabulary - Métiers en images - FLE-Métiers-qui fait quoi? > Double-click on words you don't understandAt the hairdresser'sAt the hairdresser's
ShareFrench exercise "At the hairdresser's" created by bridg with The test builderClick here to see the current stats of this French test [Save] [Load] [?]Click on letters between brackets to build correct words. Click on the box to start again.1. Un ( E P E G N I ) à cheveux.
2. Une paire de ( U S E C A I X ) .
3. Un ( S L A N O ) de coiffure.
4. Une ( T N U O D E E S ) .
5. Un ( R S É C I O H ) à cheveux.
6. Un ( T É N O R R E P I S ) .
7. Un ( A E C S U Q ) de mise en plis
8. Un ( R Y S P A ) .
9. Un ( R L I A B U A E ) .
10. Des ( E T I E X S N N S O ) de cheveux.
End of the free exercise to learn French: At the hairdresser'sA free French exercise to learn French.Other French exercises on the same topics : Jobs | Find the word | All our lessons and exercises