Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

I want,I need, I must speak English

Cours gratuits > Forum > Trouver un correspondant || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Message de guidestone posté le 15-01-2019 à 10:22:07 (S | E | F)

It's for me a problem of survive... in other case I will be eaten ....

To prevent such a destiny i want to find :

a) English pen pal
b) English newspapers of the Net in who we can write comments and answer.
c) English forum of usuals subjects, especialy technic,politic,....

I didn't want to be eaten ....
I hope to you !!!!!!

Hurry Up ... I ear already the butcher and he look not "kind" ....!

Réponse : I want,I need, I must speak English de gerondif, postée le 15-01-2019 à 16:15:42 (S | E)
Hello, guidestone.
You say that :
I want to speak English,I need to speak English, I must speak English.

It's for me a problem of survival...otherwise I will be eaten ....

To prevent such a destiny, I would like to find :

a) an English pen pal
b) English newspapers on the Net in which/where we can write comments and answers.
c) English forums about usual subjects, especially technical or political ones

I don't want to be eaten ....
You are my last hope !!!!!!
Hurry up ... I can already hear the butcher coming and he doesn't look "kind" ....!

It is always great to see another human being craving for English but I wonder :
What good will it do to you to write about any subject in English if your work is not corrected by the person you will write to ? I mean if the person reads your English, however broken it might be, and then answers you, ok, you might benefit from what you read but you will probably keep making the same mistakes in spelling and grammar as you do today.

Why not start with all the exercises you can find on this site ?

You may also write a text or a comment, send it on the forum (questions sur l'anglais) for it to be read and people can then point to you your mistakes, what you should do or learn to avoid them.

If, at the same time, you find an English-speaking pen-pal willing to read and answer you, great, but you need your English to be corrected.

I still remember that , when I was twenty and a foreign lecturer near Manchester, I would always introduce myself to the people I met in a certain way with the same sentences until one day, somebody pointed to a mistake I kept making, thinking, "I've already said that dozens of times, it's bound to be correct" whereas it wasn't. I was then a little angry at all the people who had let that mistake go unnoticed and who had left me in the dark. I fear this might happen to you if you communicate ideas with inadequate English. How will you progress if you are not shown the right way ? Practising is vital, but not repeating the same mistakes again and again without guidance.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Trouver un correspondant

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux